Is it too late to have the baby blues, when your baby is 8 months old? I don't know. I don't feel "depressed." I am too blessed for that, but I don't feel myself. I'm very unmotivated and unfocused. Can't seem to get anything done. I sometimes just write it off to two kids under 3 but sometimes I think I need to see a doctor.....who knows?
So, I've taken up sewing...I'm extremely excited about this. So far, I can make a baby bib....lol. AND I made my son some pajamas. I never learned to sew as a teenager. No home ec for me. My home economics consisted of paiting signs for the high school football games. I was a cheerleader and this is what this hour was spent doing. The home ec teacher was also the cheerleader coach....go figure. I want to learn to make everything "baby." I love creating things and really think this is gonna be a positive outlet for me. I've needed a hobby for quite sometime.
On another note, I also need to get my ass in gear and lose this baby weight. Enough already, he's 8 months old. Can't use the excuse "I just had a baby." How long can you use that excuse anyway.....I'm sure I'm at the limit. I am gonna start going walking, jogging in the early am...that's the plan. I'll let you know if that plan becomes a reality.
Well, signing off for now. Will try and post more often now. I need to vent! I have released my demons and cancelled my myspace and facebook pages. Those things are the devil.....THE DEVIL I tell you.
ttfn,
Erica
Hi Erica- Can't wait to see some pictures of your projects! Yay! I've found that creating always help me release the stresses of mommyhood (and there are alot, right?) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteJacinda